Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kourtney (should) hand a big fat check to her PR team



There's a reason Kourtney looks so smug...
"Helloooo high ratings!"

Because all of you care so much about Kourtney Kardashian, I thought I'd make your day and give you an update since last week.

In case you missed the big news--Kourtney is pregnant. Try not to jump out of your chair from excitement.

Quick review on why you're even reading this celebrity gossip on my blog--I'm claiming that she withheld her pregger news (and who the father is) until right around the time her show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, debuts on E! to draw people in for the drama that is Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

This is what we call smart public relations. Use your news to your advantage to make moolah and get good publicity.

Anddddd guess what. It worked. The show was E!'s highest watched show since 2002's Anna Nicole Smith Show. Approximately 2.7 million viewers tuned in which was a 60% jump from the Keeping Up With the Kardashian's premier.

Goes to show that sometimes keeping a secret for a little bit longer is not a bad idea...

"Shh! I've got a little secret up my sleeve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment